The 2018 Asian Track Cycling Championships will take place at the Velodrome Nasional Malaysia in Nilai, Malaysia from 16 to 20 February 2017. It is 38th Edition of Asian Track Championship.
India at Asian Track Cycling Championship 2018 :
|Player||Event||Date||Heat / Qualification||SemiFinal / Repechage||Final||Medal|
|Chinchakhandi Danamma||Women Junior Points Race||16 Feb||7 Points||Bronze Medal|
|Manorma Devi||Women Points Race||16 Feb||1 Point||7th|
|India (Ranjit , Sanu .Sahil)||Men Team Sprint||16 Feb||45.785 – 8th|
|India (Aleena , Deborah)||Women Team Sprint||16 Feb||34.845 – 6th|
|India (Esow , Mayur, James)||Men Junior Team Sprint||16 Feb||46.395 – 2nd Q||India Beat Japan
46.070 – 46,125
|India (Manorama , Sonali, Amrita, Nayana)||Women Team Pursuit||16 Feb||4.53.415 – 5th|
|India (Ahmad, Venkappas,Naman, Gurpreet)||Men’s Junior Team Pursuit||16 Feb||4.26.666 – 6th|
|Mayur Pawar||KEIRIN – Men Junior||17 Feb||10.981 – 2nd – Q||11.032 – 3rd – Q||11.009||4th|
|Esow||KEIRIN – Men Junior||17 Feb||11.106 – 1st – Q||10.549 – 1st – Q||10.989||Gold Medal|
|Sahil Kumar||KEIRIN – Men||17 Feb||11.899 – 5th||Repechage
11.113 – 2nd
|Ranjit Singh||KEIRIN – Men||17 Feb||11.577 – 5th||Repechage
10.820 – 3rd
|Mayuri Luthe||500m TimeTrial – WOMEN JUNIORS||17 Feb||37.058 – 7th Q||36.612||4th|
|Deborah Herold||500m TimeTrial – WOMEN||17 Feb||34.981 – 5th Q||35.170||6th|
|Bilal AHMAD,||SCRATCH Men’s Junior||17 Feb||245 points||11th|
|Rajveer Singh||SCRATCH Men||17 Feb||DNF|
|Esow||200 m Time TRAIL – Junior men||18 Feb||10.303 – 1st – Q||1/8 Final
Esow beat KSA
Esow Beat M.Pawar
Esow Beat Andey (Kaz)
|Esow Beat Alif (MAS)
|Mayur Pawar||200 m Time TRAIL – Junior men||18 Feb||10.829 – 9st – Q||1/4 Final
Pawar beat LEI (HKG)
Esow Beat M.Pawar
|Amarjeet Singh||200 m Time TRAIL -Men||18 Feb||10.637 – 21st|
|Ranjit Singh||200 m Time TRAIL -Men||18 Feb||10.347 – 16th – Q||Ranjit lost to Mohd(MAS)
|Sonali Chanu||Omnium – Women||18 Feb||73 Points||9th|
|Manorma Devi||Individual Pursuit – Men Junior||18 Feb||3.33.099 – 8th|
|Manjeet Singh||Individual Pursuit – Men||18 Feb||4.43.971 -10th|
|Chinchakhandi Danamma||Starch Women Junior||18 Feb||420 points||4th|
|Naman Kapil||Point Race Men Junior||18 Feb||10 points||4th|
|Manohar Lal||Point Race Men||18 Feb||DNF|
|Mayuri late||KEIRIN – Women Junior||20 Feb||12.707 – 3rd||Repechage
11.071 – 1st
12.772 – 4th
|Deborah Herold||KEIRIN – Women||20 Feb||11.647 – 4th||Repechage
11.605 – 2nd – Q
11.504 – 4th
|Aleena Reiji||KEIRIN – Women||20 Feb||12.151 – 5th||Repechage
12.279 – 4th
|Manorma Devi||Starch Women||20 Feb||360 points||7th|
|KENGALAGUTTI, Venkappas||Omnium – Men Junior||20 Feb||82 Points||9th|
- Indian Men’s Sprint Team of Ranjit, Sanu and Sahil finish 8th in qualification with timing of 45.785, but unfortunately failed to qualify for medal match as top 4 qualify
- Star Indan cyclist Deborah along with Aleena finish 6th in qualification of Women Sprints qualification with timing of 34.845, but unfortunately failed to qualify for medal match as top 4 qualify
- Indian team Of Mayur Pawar, EsoW And James Singh Qualify for Gold Medal Match After their 2nd Rank FInish in Junior Sprint Qualification With Good Timing of 46.395. Final Will take place Later Tonight
- Indian pursuit Women team Of Manorama, Sonali, Amrita and Nayana miss the medal match by one place as they finish 5th with timing of 4.53.415, and top 4 qualify for medal match
- Indian Junior Pursuit team of Ahmad, Venkappas, Naman and Gurpreet finish 6th with timing of 4.26.666 , top 4 qualif
- Manorma Devi finish seventh in Women point race with just 1 point after all 4 races
- Chinchakhandi Danamma win Bronze Medal in Women Junior Point Race with 7 Point after 4 Races. She won First Medal for India At This Cycling Track Asian Championship
- Indian team Of Mayur Pawar, EsoW And James Singh Won Junior Team Sprint Gold After defeating Japan in final by time of 46.070 – 46,125
- Esow Won Gold Medal in KEIRIN – Men Junior with brilliant timing of 10.989, earlier he clock brilliant timing of 10.549 in Semifinal, he also tops the heat with 11.106.
- Esow won 2nd gold in this championship, earlier he won Junior Team Sprint Gold along with Mayur and James
- Mayur Pawar who was also there with Esow, finish 4th in junior Keirin final with timing of 11.009, earlier he clock 11.032(3rd)in Semifinal and 10.981(2nd) in heats
- In senior Keirin Sahil Kumar and Ranjit Singh both finish 5th in their respective heats but get a chance through Repechage to qualify for final. But again they disappoint and failed to Qualify for SemiFinal.
- Mayuri Luthe miss the medal by few second, as she finishes 4th in 500m TimeTrial – WOMEN JUNIORS
- In SCRATCH Men both Junior and Senior Men’s were disappointed as Bilal AHMAD (Junior) finish 11th (2 Lap down to Leader) while Rajveer Singh (Senior) failed to finish Race.
- Deborah Herold finish 6th in Senior 500m Time trail.
Day 3 , 4 and 5
- Esow Won his 3rd Gold Medal. this time in 200m time trail – Men Junior with the timing of 11.045, earlier he clock timing of 11.939 in Semifinal, he also tops the heat with 10.506.
- Chinchakhandi Danamma finish 4th in Starch Women Junior with 420 points. mis bronze by few points.
- India End with 3 Gold and 1 Bronze to finish 5th in medal telly.
- India did not win medal in senior , while 4 medal in junior.
- Esow was cyclist of the the tournament for India who won 3 Gold and all with brilliant timing.
- Chinchakhandi Danamma win Bronze Medal in Women Junior Point Race , was the only women to win medal
- Star cyclist Deborah Herold did not win any medal.