PEP GUARDIOLA could be forced reshape his side for the FA Cup third round clash against Burnley.
- Benjamin Mendy remains out of action with an ACL knee injury.
- Gabriel Jesus will miss the fixture after picking up a knee injury against Crystal #Palace.
- Vincent Kompany remains doubtful after missing two games – against Watford and Crystal Palace.
- Burnley will be without Robbie Brady (knee) and Tom Heaton (shoulder).
- Chris Wood and Stephen Ward are doubts.
Claudio Bravo is expected to be given a rare start in Manchester City’s FA Cup third round tie with Burnley.
The Chilean has had to make do with just a handful of opportunities since the arrival of Ederson last summer – playing just four times this season.
The league leaders head to Selhurst Park 15 points clear at the top .and today they will face Burnley in FA Cup 3rd Round Clash.
Asked why he took that decision ahead of Burnley, Guardiola was curt in his response, saying only: “Because I decided so.
“I am clear, but I can’t tell you who is going to play.”
But City have dropped a big hint that Bravo will get the nod – using the former Barcelona goalkeeper on the cover of their matchday programme for Burnley.
The 34-year-old’s only other starts have been in the Carabao Cup where he has twice proved City’s penalty shoot-out hero.
His only Premier League outing was as a substitute when Ederson was left requiring facial stitches following a high challenge from Liverpool’s Sadio Mane.
Manchester City Probable Team lineup –
Claudio Bravo(GK), Mangala, Danilo, Otamendi, Walker, Fernandinho, D. Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero, Sane.