Nov 19, 4 months ago

Manchester City are a threat to the ‘world’ says Antonio Conte City are a threat to the ‘world’  says Antonio Conte

Antonio Conte has taken a sly dig at his Chelsea board by praising Manchester City and their ‘great’ transfer strategy.

The Italian was furious with his board’s inability to land his targets last summer and Chelsea missed out on the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Fernando Llorente.

City, by contrast, landed the likes of Kyle Walker, Benjamin Mendy, Bernardo Silva and Danilo in a £200million outlay.

Pep Guardiola’s men have an eight-point lead at the top of the table and Conte says the club will be difficult to stop because of their ‘great’ transfer strategy.

‘I must be honest, now they are playing very well and it is very difficult to think that you can catch them,’ said Conte.

‘If they continue in this way it will be very difficult for every team to fight for the title. We have to try to fight until the end. For sure it won’t be easy.

‘Man City were very strong, a very good team last season. This season they work very well in the transfer market and after this it was a team that showed to be very strong. The football is strange, it is very difficult now to predict who will win.

“I think they are having a positive path and it will be difficult for other teams.” The reality is that Manchester City is a really dangerous team, not just England but the world. They have a fantastic team, a great manager and a great strategy, which they showed in the transfer market.

“Man City will be a great danger for this league and for the world, they can fight and win everything. They are working very well and I am worried because they are working very well.”


Sportstalk24 makes sure the users gets the best information about Live Cricket Score, Live football score, Sports Schedule and their favourite Sports Blog Posts.

Share "Manchester City are a threat to the ‘world’ says Antonio Conte" via

No comments yet.

Leave a reply

More in Football
2:05 am, 1 week ago

Chelsea are ready to spend £107m for star attacker

The France attacker Ousmane Dembele has failed to impress at the Spanish Giant following his move from Borussia Dortmund last year summer. The 20-year-old missed almost full season through injury. Since returning to Liga topper’s starting line-up, th…

12:14 am, 1 week ago

Manchester City to battle with Real Madrid for Striker

Manchester City spotters are keeping their eyes on Argentina Forward Lautaro Martinez as Spanish and Italian giants close in, too, on a £18 million deal in upcoming summer. Spanish giants Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are reported to be in advanced…

4:36 pm, 3 weeks ago

Arsenal v Manchester City: match preview ,Team news,Injury and prediction

Manchester City are the favourites despite the shocking last week result against Östersund.The Gunners beat mighty Chelsea last month to reach their first League Cup final since the 2011 and Arsene Wenger will like to win the trophy as an opportunity…